Before you make major decisions, it’s best that you know what you are dealing with. Whether it’s buying or selling a business, offering credit to a new large customer, or hiring a new executive.
Our due diligence investigations will give you the information you need to make an informed decision. This helps minimize risk. Whether it’s an employee you are looking to hire that’s falsified documents or a business that hasn’t disclosed it’s litigation history; not knowing those facts can dramatically affect your business and create large liabilities for a company.
Due Diligence Investigations can include:
- Education credentials and work history
- Prior and pending lawsuits and criminal activity
- Current and previously owned businesses
- Personal histories of company officers (divorces, civil suits, bankruptcies)
- Reputation of the company and key officers
- Regulatory licensing status and history
- Asset verification
Contact us today, don’t make decisions in the dark.